The week six challenge for Bliss Community’s “6 Weeks of Bliss” is to share five things about myself that you may not know. Here goes.
1. Once upon a time, I played trombone, and I sometimes wish I hadn’t stopped learning it. Not enough to go out and buy one. At least not yet.
2. I enjoy a good wood-burning sauna with a touch of eucalyptus oil in the water that we pour onto the hot rocks. Ahhh.
3. I love playing Rock Band with my family.
4. I wore a brace as a toddler to correct my hip dysplasia. To this day, one leg is slightly longer than the other.
5. I will be playing cowbell during a choir piece at church this Sunday. True story.
Now you know a little more about me. Want to tell me a little more about you?