Happy Thanksgiving! Things continue to be busy around here, but typically a good kind of busy. 🙂 I wanted to take a few minutes to express my gratitude for the many blessings in my life, big and small.
* This wonderful world we live in.
* Life! I’m happy to be here.
* My husband, who is my primary companion in this journey of life.
* Our children.
* Extended family.
* Sunny days.
* A car to take me where I want to go, including to visit family for Thanksgiving!
* Good neighbors.
* My church.
* My job.
* Being able to homeschool, which has been such a blessing!
This is also by no means a complete list and is not necessarily in order. Just some of the many things that I am thankful for.
I will be singing at church tonight, and enjoying some pie with our church family, then we will be making the rounds to visit my husband’s family and my family over the rest of the holiday weekend. I’m excited to see everyone!
I hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. If you haven’t, take a moment to count your blessings. Even when things aren’t perfect (and really, when are they?), we can usually find things to be thankful for if we just take the time to look.
And off I go to peel carrots and sweet potatoes!!